Summer Thornton is one of my favorite designers. She is unbelievably talented and her spaces are always glamorous, unusual and perfectly eclectic.
Her new office was recently featured in CS Interiors and then again, on Apartment Therapy, and even though you may have seen it at both or either of these locations, I just had to share.
1. That wallpaper? Unreal
2. Burled wood file cabinets? Yes, please
3. The exposed brick in a space not decorated like a man pad? Perfection
4. Floor to ceiling inspiration board? Done and done
5. Amazing light fixture? Always
6. Colorful, abstract art? Heaven
So not only does she create spaces like this... but shes based out of Chicago! Wow is all I can say.