Thursday, January 20, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award: 7 Things
Some of the most lovely ladies I know awarded me this amazing little bloggy award, the "Stylish Blogger Award". So a biggest, and most delayed THANK YOU to The Now, Bijou and Boheme, and The Fabulous Design File. So its not that I was being a blog grinch, really more just being lazy and wondering if anyone actually cared to read seven random facts about me. But you know what, I have SO enjoyed reading everyone else's facts, so why not?!
1. I am the oldest of 5 children. And oldest by a lot, I am 25, the youngest is 2.
2. I have been dating the same amazing man (boy) since we were 17. Five of the eight years we have been dating were spent long distance. Not fun, but it has made living together in Chicago that much more incredible.
3. I love dogs more than people. I'm being serious. My puppy son is my most favorite. EVER. He has completely ruined my apartment with his horrible shedding issues and his baby paws trashed my wood floors like you've never before. But I forgive him.
4. I dont know how to ride a bike. Maybe you are thinking to yourself "Alex, you shouldn't be revealing this to all of your 10 readers" but really I think its funny. My boyfriend has made it his life goal to teach me (I came home one day and found "how to teach an adult to ride a bike on google search) but honestly, I am not really interested.
5. I have a crazy fro of curly hair that I take drastic measures to hide. Kertain treatment, you are my soul mate
6. I used to be completely afraid of boats until I started dating a boy whose family had one. After a couple of times of being coerced onto the boat, I fell in love. It is really my most favorite thing about Chicago now. If I could spend every single day summer day out on a boat, I would.
7. I am not even the tiniest bit athletic (really, its ridiculous) but I LOVE Chicago sports. Aside from boating, its my second favorite thing in Chicago. Baseball games in the summer (Sox AND Cubs), Hawks, Bears and Bulls the rest of the year. I don't discriminate, I will go to any game that I can!
Well thats it, seven things you probably didn't know about me. Can I tell you something horrible? I'm not going to pass this along, but I really do love all of you amazing readers and your comments make me smile every day. Thanks for being such lovelies. xoxo