Victoria from vmac+cheese shared her guily pleasures a while back, and I thought it was so much fun, so I decided to share mine with you today! Hope you enjoy!
2. A big heaping bowl of pasta with parm and olive oil might be my favorite thing in the world.
3. Forcing my dog to cuddle with me, even though I am not sure he ever likes it.
4. Waking up early, and then laying in bed for hours.
5. Making an unhealthy breakfast an excuse to eat badly all day.
6. Not making my bed nearly as often as I should
7. Air conditioning all four seasons. I keep a very very chilly house. Blankets are a necessity in every room. A little wasteful? Yes. Perfect for sleeping? YES.
8. Eating pizza way too often... now it is ordered cheese-less. #depressed (yes, I used a hashtag like a normal conversational thing)
9. Shopping a lot more often than I should. Or really anyone should.
10. Loving summer but hoping for fall.
11. Dreaming about the next house that I will live in... after only two years in my current condo.
12. Watching movies in my own house, I despise the movie theater. And even then, I only watch movies that make me happy. I am emotional enough without movies that break my heart or scare the crap out of me.
13. Going out for dinner. There are sooo many amazing places in Chicago and I have so many favorites!
14. Having a cleaning lady twice a month, it is the ultimate luxury for me! Worth every penny.
15. Connected with #12, watching Elf and Love Actually as many times as humanly possible
16. And now connected to the above... loving Christmas-time more than any other thing EVER, but... still being Jewish.
17. Desperately wanting another dog even though I know we don't really have the space for it.
18. Texting an abnormal amount. It just soooo much better than talking on the phone.
19. Lighting a fire the second there is even a hint of chill in the air.
20. Making myself a priority. This might be a controversial one. But I think its the most important. You can only take care of other people once you've taken care of yourself. Its definitely hard not to feel guilty for it though.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?