Thank you all for the well wishes. Who would've thought a couple teeth would take it out of you so much?? I've got quite the week coming up, so... I am going to take a blog break. I will be back January 2. Promise.
In the mean time some things I am looking forward to in the next two weeks
- My very first Christmas. I am Jewish and although I love a good Hanukkah, Christmas is sooooo much fun. My fiance has always been on his vacation over Christmas so we have never celebrated together. This year, I am going with them so I actually get to celebrate!!!
- I was given Christmas jammies as a birthday present. They are scary, but I will most definitely be wearing them Christmas morning. Note: these are the actual pajamas I was given. Hoody and footy. Woohoo.
- Laying out on the beach, getting a tan, eating way too much guacamole and having a few too many delicious beverages.
- An amazing opportunity that has presented itself. Hence the photoshoot! Cannot wait to share with you all!
- Celebrating New Years with friends at a cozy, delicious, cheap Italian restaurant. Perfection.
Hope you all have the happiest holidays and New Year. See you in 2012!!