1. Vivaleur... seriously amazing. I hired Victoria for a Photoshop Elements tutorial and it was incredible. Money so well spent. We took an hour and a half on Skype, she shared her screen and taught me everything I needed to know about how to apply PSE to blogging. I cannot recommend this service enough. And PS, its not launching soon, it launched! Email her immediately!
2. I saw this recipe on Pinterest and have been taking my own spin on it, so delicious. I promise I will share the recipe. I made them once just plain with herbs (amazing) and once with tons of veggies and turned it into a veggie burger (yummm).
3. Pink and studs. No need to say more... except that my sister has it and I can't wait to steal. Zara.
4. Barneys (yeah, that Barneys) repinned my bathroom vignette. Thank you E for letting me know. I almost died. Serious #humblebrag time.
5. I've started honeymoon shopping and I think this entire look would be pretty perfect.