About two months ago I wrote about my summer bucket list. Now with summer almost over (people are going back to college?!) I want to update.
1. Go to Ravinia at least once... still haven't accomplished this one. Need to look at the schedule asap.
2. Take a weekend away in Michigan... Done. So much fun.
3. Don't stress about wedding planning, enjoy very second of it... I've succeeded at this. Sort of. I try. With one month left the stress is definitely building a bit.
4. Host a roof party with friends... 4th of July. Done.
5. Spend a bunch of days out on the boat. Morning till night... Sadly, this one is a little out of my control, need calm days on the lake. Fingers crossed this weekend.
6. Have a picnic by the lake... nothing on this front.
7. Take care of our flowers so they last more than a month... they lasted more than a month but not much more.
8. Plan lots of girls nights... yes. Always.
9. Only wear strapless bathing suits... I have been surprisingly good about this one. All of my favorite bathing suits have straps but I've been saving them all for my honeymoon.
10. Spend as much time as I can at the farmer's market... definitely been a success on this front! We have gone every Saturday we've been in town. I love it there.
So I've got a little work to do to complete this list. Real life really gets in the way of pretty blog life doesn't it?
What do you hope to accomplish before the summer is over??