For today's Wedding Wednesday I would like to share some of the most original wedding presents we received. Although I loved every single gift we got off our registry (I mean, I did register for them after all)... we also got a couple really original, thoughtful presents I wanted to share.
1. A friend of mine organized flowers to be delivered to our house every month, for 6 months, on our monthly anniversary. (image via)
2. A very talented guest, Elise Bergman, who also made my bridesmaid dresses, made us cocktail napkins that matched our china.
3. We received a monogrammed cashmere blanket that we use every.single.day
4. A couple people gave us gift cards to some of our favorite restaurants around Chicago, which we will happily put to good use (holder via)
5. A custom bridal illustration from the one and only, Inslee that I got from my sisters. Such a special piece of art (this is just a peek, I'll be sharing the whole thing at a later date)
6. Another friend called the hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon and paid for us to get massages at the spa. It was such a special treat! (image by me)