Last week I had some friends over for dinner and wanted to cook a gluten free chicken recipe. I threw this together using what I had and it was awesome! Definitely one of my new favorite recipes, it has so much flavor and is nice and healthy.
(I meant to take pictures of the finished product, but we ate it too quickly)
- One package of boneless, skinless chicken breast (I like the thin cutlets)
- One plastic container of grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- salt / pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine parmesan cheese with basil, oregano, cayenne and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Dip chicken breasts into beaten eggs
- And then dip chicken breasts in parm mixture
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until cooked through) at 350 degrees